Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Patience, Dear Readers

Every time I think "OK...now I'll sit down to blog" something comes up that drags my body and attention away from the writing desk. This week, I'm traveling with the entirety of my school's 5th through 12th grade student body (about 75 kids) to Ashland, Oregon for our annual pilgrimage to the Oregon Shakespeare Festival. Next week, it is a return to the classroom for the last three weeks with the Wildlings as well as a frantic final push in the studio as my show has to go up onto the wall by October 7th. Forgive me, dear readers. I have emails to respond to and lots of posts to write but time eludes me. (And if the past is any sort of reliable resource, sleep will be in short supply the next four days as well.) Rest assured that I think of you all often and that I will send out some smoke signals from Lost Coast Post as soon as I can...

EDIT: I'm going to give blogging-on-the-road a try for the next four days via my Instagram account which is @lostcoastpost 

Not promising anything monumental (or even consistent) since my first attention is to work & the students but I think Instagramming could be a interesting supplement to the more long-winded approach to my art life that you find here at LCP. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No worries! I'll look for you on IG and wait patiently for your stories here. Enjoy your adventures!
-Ellie

Randi said...

Enjoy Ashland and the OSF! What a great trip for the students. Safe journeys!

Loulou in Texas said...

Hope you had a great week at the Oregon Shakespeare Festival! When you have time to blog again, I'll look forward to reading about all your adventures.
Take care!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...