Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Back to Posting Soon...

...I promise. New posts are coming...I just have to survive this first week back to teaching with all the changes it has brought. Ditto on email replies...if you've emailed me in...oh...say the last month or two and haven't heard back...yep...that far behind...maybe more. *deep breath* I haven't forgotten about you all...it is just that 12 primary boys (1st grade through 4th) and one tiny, quiet, sweet-as-pie girl child thrown into that chaotic mix have my undivided attention at this moment. Will report from the trenches once I dig my way out.

3 comments:

Loulou in Texas said...

You said it -- "Deep Breath!"
Best wishes!

Anonymous said...

No worries! Looking forward to hearing about all that is going on
-Ellie

Peggy Jo Farr said...

I totally understand! No worries here. I just keep checking back now and again. Happy back to school days! Woof, woof! Tuff agrees!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...