Monday, October 17, 2016

On the Road

This pic has nothing whatsoever to do with the topic of this post but it was the best I could come up with in the midst of packing. I'm traveling this week to the Oregon Shakespeare Festival with my art students and most of the middle/high school teaching staff; we'll be seeing Shakespeare's Twelfth Night and Charles Dicken's Great Expectations, touring the Southern Oregon University campus, shopping & eating in downtown Ashland, taking acting classes, keeping a travel journal, and trying to sleep somewhere in between. My biggest hope is that the weather improves between the California coast and the Oregon interior: it has been raining buckets here and since most of our Asland adventures are outdoors, a tapering off of the precipitation will be welcome. I'll get back to posting once I return and catch up with sleep, peace, and quiet.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...