Monday, February 8, 2016

Looking Forward to Some Down Time

Just four days of teaching stand between me and 10 days of vacation thanks to Presidents' Week break! While at work today, I'm going to try really hard not to seem too eager for this upcoming deep breath and blessed down time. Some serious renewal awaits me in the studio. I need it. I have big plans for some long overdue refeathering of my nest, a little spruce up and reorganizing of the space that keeps me sane. I did just a little this past weekend and already I feel re-energized and inspired anew. Contemplating a wee open studio this spring, virtual or otherwise...

4 comments:

Jennifer Shelby said...

enjoy the down time!

Aimeslee said...

Hope you include plenty of rest to recover from your illness. Enjoy your break! xoxo

Loulou in Texas said...

I love the colorful spiral-branched tree and the reminder that "Renewal Awaits in the Studio" (if we) "Simply Show Up." Sounds like you need that renewal -- and you deserve it!

jane eileen said...

Your blog is amazing! Thanks for all the eye candy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...