Monday, November 2, 2015

Returned from Travels

Last week, I traveled with 79 students and almost 20 adults as my school made its annual trip to Ashland and the Oregon Shakespeare Festival. Remembrances, musings, and photos (including those of the travel journal I kept) are forthcoming but it might be a couple of weeks. I returned home to the usual daily workload so I have to squeeze in finishing up the journal and processing photos in between teaching and an annual housing inspection/income verification. In addition, the holiday season is looming and that heralds days more chaotic than ever. I can say, however, that I had a wonderful time and that I survived in better shape than I anticipated. I cannot wait to return and I look ahead to traveling to Mexico next June with excitement. 

1 comments:

gretchen said...

another wonderful page! and i'm so happy to hear that your health held out for your trip - yay! success!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...