Saturday, November 14, 2015

Flip-Through of Scraps Journal

So I uploaded my first video to YouTube, a flip-through of my Scraps journal which I completed in 2014. I posted all of the pictures here individually but I thought you might like to see how the journal evolves as a whole. Be gentle; I'm still learning and the camera is zoomed in a bit too close. In addition, I'm working with an extremely basic camera so the quality is not the best. One step at a time.

Note: For those who couldn't see the little practice video in my last post, know that it was uploaded directly to Blogger as a Flash video and if that program isn't up-to-date or enabled on your computer, you won't be able to view it. This one, however, is on YouTube and although my channel is currently unlisted, the above video should work for everyone *crosses fingers*

9 comments:

Özge Başağaç said...

Michelle i loved the video! What is there to criticize? A beautiful sketchbook full of great pages,lovely music...Woohoo you rock it :) And now i have a gazillion questions: Did you shoot the video with a separate camera and uploaded it via Macbook later? Or did you shoot it with the MacBook itself? Which software did you use? Here is the thing, and i am really ashamed to confess it, but i am a MacBook Pro user who operates on Windows. I could never do the transition to OS system, it is just too complicated for me.But i want to try some things.Like shooting the video of my art journal or other small projects.Anyways, thank you for sharing.I enjoyed watching it.

Margarite Grootjes said...

Michelle, I really liked your video. I especially loved, loved, loved the flowers that you painted. They are gorgeous! I look forward to seeing more of your work on video. Margarite

Loulou in Texas said...

Beautiful work, and I love all the colors!

Journaler said...

It works for me. I love the idea of a scaps journal. Thanks for posting the video.

Carin Winkelman said...

So beautiful. I loved seeing the whole journal after having admired many of the separate pages on your blog. Thanks for making this video.

Rae Lynn Reffruschinni said...

I loved the flowers! What a delightful journal!

Beverley Baird said...

What a gorgeous journal! Loved all the flowers especially.

Lynette (NZ) said...

Got here from a post by Hanna - LOVE this journal - I love your vibrant colours, the combinations of paper/tape/paint, the flowers. Inspired. Thank you :-)

angi eharis said...

Wow! Amazing, so awesome, my journal sure is not that good, but u did inspire me to start a journal, so tx for sharing and inspiring, aloha, angi in hana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...