Sunday, October 25, 2015

Take a Tiny Seat

Daisy Yellow's Tiny Museum class initially sparked a foray into small abstracts (the focus of the class) but now I'm happily cavorting in the realm of illustrations fit for fairies. First landscapes and now chairs...because you need teensy-weensy seats to sit and appreciate itty-bitty landscapes...obviously! It took me a week to finish this sampler of watercolor and ink chairs only because my personal art-making time is very fractured as of late. Honestly, I think I could draw and paint nothing but chairs every day for a month - maybe two - and feel totally fulfilled as an artist. These were so much fun to do! More minuscule museum pieces are already under construction!

3 comments:

Emie58 said...

LOVE this.... I really like how you shadowed each box that contains a chair giving each it's own frame. I want to sit on the green sofa!

GG said...

I love the variety and color in your chair-collection.

Daisy Yellow said...

So inviting! These chairs remind me of the miniature furniture in my dollhouse when I was a little girl.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...