Monday, August 31, 2015

Snippets: Weeks 33 and 34

This Snippets journal tries my patience these days but I am forging ahead, determined to make it through to the end of the year. In truth, I'm free to quit this any time. My journals are bound by me; I am not bound by my journals. However, I'd like to see this volume through to the end just to have a complete picture of 2015. I like the results when I complete a spread but the collage aspect of this project is wearing on my nerves. I want to make a clean break to focus primarily on drawing and painting but Snippets has me still plugging away on something that is more collage-based. It splits my brain in half. Oh well...eventually I'll figure out a compromise that will revitalize my enthusiasm or I'll get to December 31 and breathe a huge sigh of relief.

Note: Thank you to Tammy of Daisy Yellow for the "Breathe" postcard! I've had it pinned on my inspiration board for a long time and finally decided it deserved a permanent home in my journal. In addition, the little Buddha image arrived via Connie Rose on a wonderful piece of mail art and it too needed to live in my journal. Thank you ladies!

1 comments:

bella lullo said...

Le tue pagine di frammenti sono bellissime, adoro queste piccole finestre sul mondo!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...