Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Snippets: Weeks 27 and 28

I struggled to finish this spread but in the end, it felt very representational of my summer days. I will love this journal when it is complete, both for its contents and the fact that it is finished. I need to move on from this style. I'm currently fiddling with my schedule, trying to find a bit more time to journal so I can work on something different - something more based in observational sketching - but it is hard to concentrate when I am fretting over my upcoming show. Once the show goes up the first week in August and the opening reception happens August 14, I literally hit the ground running with work (which is new for the first time in ten years.) It will be nice to have two weeks of prep time before the students invade but it does sort of cut my summer short. Time management is going to be key.

1 comments:

Pippa Koenig said...

LUSTIG!
Herzlich Pippa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...