Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Guess the Story


Happy Wednesday! Let's play a little game! This piece for my upcoming show actually already has a title that essentially describes the story I visualized when creating this piece. I'm curious though, dear readers, what you surmise that story might be. The last time I asked for an interpretation of the tale told by one of my works, I was delighted with the imagination and cleverness that bloomed so brightly in the comments. I'm interested to see if what I intended is clearly telegraphed to the audience, a test of sorts of my illustration abilities. So I'll keep the title of this piece a secret and see what it seems to say to you. Don't worry...I won't be sad if you don't see what I see. We all have a unique eye. I might even discover a hidden story I didn't know that I told!

4 comments:

Emie58 said...

The *first* thing that came to my mind is "The Two Suitors and the Princess"....

Heidi Orndorff said...

I agree with Emie58! It does look like two suitors and a princess. By the way, I love your monsters - energetic, playful, lively & interesting.

Dorlene Durham said...

Definitely suitors. Very nice

Jessica said...

The first thing that came to my mind was the part in The Odyssey where Odysseus' wife Penelope was getting a bunch of suitors because everyone believed Odysseus to be dead.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...