Sunday, July 12, 2015

A Sharp Turn to the Left

Just checking in on this Sunday: As you can probably tell there's no "How Do You...?" feature today as a sudden, crazy, completely unforeseen shift in my art teaching job happened last week and now, besides the fact that I am beginning the final three weeks of prep time for my August show, I am scrambling to adjust my entire life to fit my new reality. I'll post more as I know more but today I'm pausing to breathe so my head doesn't pop right off with the rapid infusion of responsibility and possibility. Sometimes life just takes a sharp turn to the left; I'm happy but anxious, excited but overwhelmed. I'll be back tomorrow with my latest index card art (ICAD) and then on Wednesday, I'll post the most recent Snippets spread. I think that if I can work ahead, I'll be able to keep this blog on track. We might go up on two wheels as we screech around the corners of my newly twisty road but that could be fun...hang on! Those of you who have been down this path with me before (juggling blogging, art, and unplanned life events)...well, stay the course as you usually do. For those of you new to the blog in recent months, strap on your crash helmet, tighten your seat belt, and pack snacks...things are gonna get a bit wild...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...