Sunday, May 3, 2015

Snippets: Weeks 17 and 18

As per usual, I present my latest Snippets spread representing the last two weeks of miniature daily journaling. I'd like to point out that I used here no less than 6 artful index cards created during a previous incarnation of Daisy Yellow's annual, uber-fantastical "Index-Card-a-Day" challenge (ie ICAD). I love using all the little art bits I generated for that project in my journaling: instant depth and interest. If you're interested, this year's challenge is less than a month away; all the fun blasts off for the fifth year in a row on June 1st so for more information, bounce along to Tammy's ICAD FAQs... 

3 comments:

sharon said...

Hi Michelle! It's been a long time, and I still adore your art! Love this spread so much!

LaurieJay said...

Michelle, I am new to your blog. I love your snippets pages. Is this where you take various things you've made recently, and adhere them to the journal pages? Or, are you creating the miniature artworks directly on the journal pages?

Michelle Reuss-Remy said...

Hi Laurie! Welcome to Lost Coast Post! Always thrilled to have a new reader!
My Snippets pages contain a mix of both things that you mentioned: small, already-completed bits of art as well as collages and paintings made directly in each section.
Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...