Sunday, April 5, 2015

Snippets: Weeks 13 and 14

With the close of these two weeks, I'm 98 days into this "Snippet-of-Journaling-a-Day" project for 2015. Just 267 more days to go! This is the first 365 project that I've undertaken where I feel 100% positive about the odds of completion. My Snippets journal is super easy to keep up with and I enjoy the process. One thing I didn't expect is that the journal would get very heavy. Even though I'm only up to the first week in April, it has some heft to it. I can't wait to see how this journal looks on December 31st! (Patience, grasshopper...let's just take it one day at a time...)
This week, I managed to take a picture of the prepped spread for the next two weeks. I played a lot here with some new tools I made myself. There's a blog post coming soon about that...

1 comments:

Susan Taylor said...

I just started following your blog and am really enjoying it. You are a very talented artist. I've not heard of a snippet journal before. It intrigues me. Probably because it looks like it might not be too time consuming and also so beautiful. I'm looking forward to your post on how you created the prepped page. Thank you so much and hope you had a lovely Easter.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...