Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Portal

"Minuet No. 6 - Portal"
Oh, how I wish I had my own personal portal so I could whisk myself off from wherever I am to wherever or whenever I wish to be! If I had such a thing, I'm sure it would look exactly like this...

And a note to new followers: I strive to post twice a week and if I'm feeling industrious, sometimes I post thrice. Be forewarned that I occasionally drop out of sight for periods of time. These planned or unplanned absences are typically due to health difficulties and/or a crazy work/studio schedule. However, I've been blogging for nine years come May 2015 and I always return to this space. Thank you to all who join me for the ride!

2 comments:

Emie58 said...

Love your Portal... I was just thinking the other day if I had a super power I'd want it to be teleportation but your portal sounds much more fun!

Anne said...

This is lovely! So vibrant and colorful. I want to walk through this...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...