Monday, April 27, 2015

Busy Days Ahead

"Minuet No. 9 - Weathering the Storm"
I'm taking about a week to relax and recharge after Much Ado About Nothing wrapped up its run this past Sunday. I have 12 teaching days remaining in this school year; summer break is right around the corner! My next big project is a show in August so in a few days, I'll turn my attention to paint and canvas. Of course, there's many other side projects ongoing so I'm sure I'll post some glimpses of those as well. While I'm gathering my strength, my wits, and my master plans, I give you another "Minuet" to enjoy. This one is one of my favorites...

6 comments:

Leone said...

I love your minuets.

Özge Başağaç said...

this one is my favourite, too. Sea, sails and the rain...

Stacey Vadaj said...

i am enjoying these minuets. the color washes are very soothing.

Creative Haven said...

This is so beautiful!

gretchen said...

oh my gosh, i love this one too!!

Diane Hock said...

I read your blog often, but realizes recently that I read via a blog aggregator and don't stop to comment. So I wanted to pop in and say that I love this collage! Good luck with your last teaching days-- hello, vacation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...