Sunday, March 29, 2015

Hear Ye! Hear Ye! Art for Sale!

I'm going to give selling small art pieces via my blog a try. I'll update this post regularly if pieces sell so you know what's available. Here's the best laid plan:

  • I am only shipping within the United States for now. I love my international readers dearly but shipping chunky items overseas is expensive for the purchaser (sometimes more than the item itself) and I always worry about whether or not an item actually reaches its destination. If this sale is even a little bit successful, I'll make some pieces on canvas board or other flat substrate so international mailing is possible.
  • Each piece in this post features mixed media/acrylics on a 6x6-inch canvas with a 1-1/2-inch deep cradle. To get an idea of what the sides look like, scroll all the way to the bottom. There's a picture of all the canvases stacked and numbered to correspond with each listing.
  • Each piece costs $40 dollars which includes shipping ($6.10) and PayPal's transaction fee (approx $1.60.) I'm shipping in a large, padded USPS Priority flat rate envelope.
  • Make sure your PayPal account includes a WORKING email so I can send you the tracking number when your purchase ships. 
  • Packages will ship out when your payment hits my bank; It takes 2 to 3 business days for funds to transfer from PayPal to my bank once you make your payment.
  • Let me know if a button seems not to be working. I've tested everything but as I said, this is something new for me and I wouldn't be surprised if there are some technical hiccups. Well, enough stalling...here I go...my deepest thanks in advance to any and all purchasers!


Canvas #1 has sold! Thank you to Debbie J!


Canvas #2: "Denizens of the Deep" (orange fish)

Canvas #3: "All Creatures Small" (cricket)

Canvas #4: "All Creatures Small" (mantis)

Canvas #5 is unavailable & not pictured...

Canvas #6: "Denizens of the Deep" (beta)


Canvas #7 has sold! Thank you to Mareena W!

Sides of each canvas are painted as well. Stacked in the order they are posted above.


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...