Monday, February 2, 2015

Following the Sparks

Hand-colored Scratch Art Foam Print
I realize that California is in desperate need of rain but today's cold, wet, gray weather is making my legs ache, my mood sour, and my head sluggish. As a counterpoint, I have the heaters running to warm my body and art projects in progress to warm my soul. Aside from consistent work on lesson plans and my new Snippets journal, I'm a bit unfocused, applying a dab of paint here and sculpting a lump of clay there...just following the sparks of inspiration wherever and whenever they flare up. Sooner or later, something specific will grab my undivided attention and the fire of creativity will once again burn brightly in my brain no matter how depressing the weather. 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...