Monday, February 3, 2014

The Robot Army Stands at Attention

It was inevitable.  Since my last post, I have acquired the respiratory plague my son brought home a week ago.  I sound like a foghorn and feel like I have an elephant duct- taped to my chest.  *blech*  Since it is so hard to breathe, every move has to be slow and deliberate which isn't necessarily a horrible thing.  Every time I get sick with some bacterial or viral ick (which isn't often thankfully), I look at it as a sign from my body that I need to ease up and take a break from my normally hectic pace of living.

Believe or not, work on my upcoming show, "For the Love of Robots," is progressing steadily.  I'm just about finished with the robot sculptures and hopefully I'll have the energy somewhere deep down to get some drawings done as well before the official opening on the 14th.  I'll be showing more pics of these little dudes in coming posts but I wanted to share a group shot of the robot army as it stands.  They are just a kick in the pants to create and each one has its own personality.  I giggle frequently while assembling these found object characters and hope they bring a smile to someone else's face as well.

5 comments:

  1. These are SO wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man, those are just fabulously, ridiculously, hilariously WONDERFUL. Soooooooooo creative and unique. Love Love Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you all get well soon. The robots look fantastic and so full of personality. I recognize there are manly robots and animal like ones. How about some girly ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fantastic! I hope you feel better soon. I like your attitude about taking the rest you need, and hope you get plenty of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm pretty sure these robots are the coolest thing since sliced bread. Creative and witty little robot dudes. Sorry you were feeling yukky, hoping things are better now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking a moment to comment! If you would like a response to a specific question, you are welcome to email me directly at lostcoastpost@suddenlink.net

Thank you again for the time you've spent here. Most sincerely, Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...