Monday, November 18, 2013

Enchanter's Nightshade

I've been working on this little page since Halloween (hence the "Thurs 31") and I think it is finally done.  I used to sit down and begin a page from a blank background, developing layer after layer in a single, grueling session until the page was complete.  With this journal (and probably all future journals), I create a bunch of backgrounds over the course of a few days and then I cycle back around and add bits here & there to pages as my whim dictates.  This continues for another several days and then I suddenly have two or three spreads complete all at once.  The results feel more loose and serendipitous than my previous work.  I like that a lot!

1 comment:

  1. A totally gorgeous page, I love this,Annette x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking a moment to comment! If you would like a response to a specific question, you are welcome to email me directly at lostcoastpost@suddenlink.net

Thank you again for the time you've spent here. Most sincerely, Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...