Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Bloom...Right Here, Right Now

I have just a few more spreads and my "Scraps" journal will be complete.  Soon I'll need to decide on my next journal project.  I've thought about doing a series of loose pages playing with various background techniques...sort of a collection of abstracts with or without focal imagery.  I'm also considering creating my first fabric journal as the chilly autumn days are making me want to fall into my substantial fabric stash.  I'll probably spend some time browsing my library of art journaling books for some fresh inspiration.  I'm sure before long I'll have my next big idea and I'll be off and running.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I really love your painting..especially the vibrant colors! Neat background too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! gorgeous colours and flowers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, I love your art work. I, too, have been making backgrounds and then going back later to see what inspiration hits as to what to do with them. I work full time so I don't do much art but I think it's fun when I do. I am interested in what your fabric journal will be like. Thanks for the eye candy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking a moment to comment! If you would like a response to a specific question, you are welcome to email me directly at lostcoastpost@suddenlink.net

Thank you again for the time you've spent here. Most sincerely, Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...