Monday, October 14, 2013

Slowly Getting Back into the Moments

*sigh* After an absolutely crazy couple of weeks, life is starting to settle down.  Yesterday was the first day in 16 (!) that I was able to stay curled up at home all day long.  I am exhausted.  However, the show is up so I can relax a little bit for a week or so.  Next up:  Some intense lesson planning for a new round of art classes to begin the first Friday in November (due to run through the end of January.)  I know that I'll be teaching cartooning for certain but I haven't made a firm decision about what else to teach.  I'd better hurry up and make up my mind!  Anyway, Lost Coast Post will be slowly coming back to life although I'm really not able to make any firm promises about a regular posting schedule.  Right now I am focused on just trying to remember to breathe!  Thank you to all who continue to grace this space even when I am absent! 

2 comments:

  1. So wonderful to see you/meet you on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aawww i was hoping you'd show us more of the art up on the wall......pllleeeaaasseee... lol Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking a moment to comment! If you would like a response to a specific question, you are welcome to email me directly at lostcoastpost@suddenlink.net

Thank you again for the time you've spent here. Most sincerely, Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...