Thursday, October 3, 2013

Moment 3: A Finished Fishy

I'm in panic mode for my upcoming art show, trying desperately to dredge up the energy and enthusiasm I need to crank out some more small paintings before the official "opening" next Friday evening.  I completed quite a few big paintings this summer but it's the small ones that actually sell so I am pushing my body and mind to the brink so I can get some more work on the walls.  (Zoomed in close on this one to pop the texture of the canvas...sort of looks like tiny scales!)

4 comments:

Michellem said...

Congrats on your art show!! Be sure and post lots of pics for us after - hope you sell loads of work!

jinxxxygirl said...

Don't push yourself so hard!! Just put up what you have and i'm sure
it will be fine! Remember your suppose to be enjoying this and having fun!!!
Hugs! deb

Connie Rose said...

Love that little one, look forward to seeing more at the opening!

Kelly Warren said...

this little guy is adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...