Monday, October 21, 2013

Every Thorn Has Its Rose

My progress around the studio has slowed to a crawl as I focus my attention on simply navigating life and all its hassles, expected and unexpected, mundane and exotic.  There is a possibility I will need surgery (on my left foot yet again) and that news, while far from concrete, has me reeling because I'm just so tired of health issues.  Ugh!  If I do have to go under the knife again, that will make my 11th trip to an operating room.  As the saying goes, if it weren't for bad luck, I might not have any luck at all...

I'm trying to visit my journal a little bit each day even it is only for a few minutes...just not very enthused about art right now.  Still, each little bit adds up and I do have a few things to post over the next few weeks.

6 comments:

iHanna said...

I hope the luck changes, or that you can cope with the situation... :-/ Love your journal page, as always!

Connie Rose said...

So sorry about that latest bit of medical news -- sure hope your luck changes before the need for surgery. Hugs to you!

Kelly_Deal said...

This is a really beautiful journal page! Good luck with your surgery!

blueheronweaving.com said...

Sorry to hear about the health problems. Definitely time for a change of luck. I enjoy your art, and am glad I found your blog. Think we met over on SEWN?

Jennifer Shelby said...

sorry to hear you might need another surgery, I'd be feeling rather unenthused myself!

healinghaven said...

It's hard to have to move with difficulty instead of striding with confidence. Hard to do but your page captures it beautifully.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...