Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Beginning "The Moments"

I'm supposed to be on a hiatus from blogging to concentrate on my painting but my sweet friend Tammy over at Daisy Yellow has posted another fantastic challenge so I thought I'd try and participate in between frantic brush strokes.  October 1st marks the beginning of a 31-day photographic challenge called "The Moments" in which bloggers are called to post a photo each day this month (with a brief caption or explanation) that documents a moment in their daily lives.  I've never tried a photo challenge before and I love to support Daisy Yellow's endeavors so off I go!  We'll see how far I can get!

I had to begin with this sweet moment: Marley Bear snoozing on my studio table.  I don't accomplish much art when this big, loveable cat takes center stage but I do get to bury my hands in his thick, soft belly fur and make him coo in his sleep.  The stress reduction that provides is invaluable...

3 comments:

gypsy said...

Michelle, You are so sweet to join the challenge! I think it will help us actively "look" for one thing each day to share. Wishing you a full paint brush! Tammy

Quiltin' Mama said...

I have one kitty just that coloring. But it is our black and white one that enjoys laying like that and wants a big belly rub, we think, he thinks he is a dog?? Your Owls are great!!

Kelly Warren said...

I love kitty pictures! I'm the lead volunteer photographer at our city animal shelter! I'm enjoying the challenge too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...