Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Playing Continues

The reveal of my "Scraps" journal continues today...not much to say about these pages except that I continue to practice playing and letting go of the outcome.  If you look at any of my previous journal work, you'll see that this journal has a much looser feel.  The bright, bold colors are still there as are the layers of patterns and marks but overall, the creation of this journal comes from a much more relaxed place of my heart...maybe it's a little corner of my soul that I am trying nurture and protect right now when it seems everything else is dissolving into the scary unknown.

4 comments:

Nina Fenner said...

Completely love these pages, they make my heart jump up and down with joy. I must share my little book that I've started inspired by this 'permission to play' that I feel I've been given by you. Thank you.

KrissyB said...

I love these scrap pages, too, and I want to start a scraps journal to play in. Can you help me with the procedures of how to make these pages? Do you gesso the pages first and then collage scraps of paper on before you apply all the paint and doodling? Thanks so much! I love your blog.

KRISTINA said...

Keep playing for your physical, mental, and spiritual health. I claim improving health for you. Love and Light!

Emie58 said...

LOVE your use of color... so happy!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...