Monday, August 12, 2013

A Fine Catch & A Brave Ballerina

Over the weekend I started working on some more "traditional" mixed media journal pages but my sweet muse Tuscany needed to visit the vet unexpectedly so with all the stress of that ordeal, I didn't manage to get those new pages photographed.  So today, it's another spread from my illustration journal.  As I write this, Tuscany is still at the vet's office and the house seems empty without her silent but steady presence.  *sniff*  Trying to think good thoughts...

Edit:  Tuscany is home although things are still kind of up in the air as to what's wrong with her.  We're trying some antibiotics and hoping it is something simple.

2 comments:

Molly Freibott said...

Praying for your pup! Love these pages:)

Connie Rose said...

Oh dear, hope she gets well soon. Missing you...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...