Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Set Sail Aboard the Ship of Destiny

Here's my entry for this week's Glue It Tuesday created by the artful Aimee at Artsyville!  This page in my "Unexpected Convergences" journal turned out a bit more Valentine-y than I might have desired but I still like it as I managed to translate the idea in my head onto paper.

I'm so very close to finishing up this particular journal.  If you'd like to see all the pages I've completed so far, take a peek at this set from my Flickr photostream

10 comments:

aimee said...

It's beautiful! Lovely layered effect and of course I love the feeling of her being in motion on her journey.

artatag said...

How lovely this is, pasting the clouds is such a clever idea!

Phoenix Peacock said...

The heroine on her journey seeking out destiny... what a powerful image. One more valentines could use in order to remind us we are strong and independent, even when we enter into a partnership.

Patricia/NYC said...

Beautiful layers and so many interesting elements to stop & look at. Those textured clouds are delightful!

storybeader said...

I absolutely love your little boat's sails. And clouds!
This is wonderful! {:-Deb

Linda said...

beautiful!! Love the clouds made from that embossed paper!

Deborah Weber said...

Lovely! Sailing along on the perfect journey.

Marit said...

The boat is a lovely 'opposite' to the sweet images.. The mix makes it a strong whole, love it! happy ~ belated ~ Glue it Tuesday. Hug from Holland

betsy said...

Beautiful colors. I love the different types of clouds - painted and cutout! Clever!

Textile Recycler said...

Oh, I just LOVE it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...