Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Robots Attack: ICAD 19-26

Hello Wednesday!  Today at Lost Coast Post the robots are invading once again!  Seriously...I don't think any challenge would be complete for me if I didn't add in some robots so this week's worth of index cards are devoted to those mechancial men I hold so dear.

I drew and colored these robots on gridded index cards that I trimmed down slightly and then mounted to vintage tabbed dividers I found at my local creative reuse center.  The illustrations themselves are drawn with pencil, inked with Microns, and colored with Pitt pens.

These cards also represent characters 157 through 164 in my quest to create 365 drawn, painted, sewn, and/or sculpted characters in 2013.  Just 201 characters and about half a year to go!


7 comments:

Connie Rose said...

I love these guys, and love the cards they're on!

Melanie said...

They look so great. I think you can draw anything you want.
Liefs, Melanie

kluckingbear said...

I just love your robots!

stefanie stark said...

Oh I love your little robots! They are more than cute! :)

Dianne said...

ADORABLE robots...so clever!

Natasha said...

These are fabulous! I love them!! Robotic coolness. :)

Molly said...

I just want to peek in your brain for 5 minutes! Love your Robots!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...