Monday, May 20, 2013

Seven Years Slowly but Surely

Today I am celebrating seven years blogging here at Lost Coast Post.  You've heard of slow food?  Well, I'm a slow blogger.  It has taken me seven years to generate 533 posts.  For those of you who need additional figures, that averages about 76 posts a year.  My blogging habit is highly influenced by my many health and life challenges but lately, I've been posting 5 days a week rather faithfully.  That could change at a moment's notice but for now, I am in a groove.

In blogging and really, in all things in life, this Chinese proverb is one of those guiding philosophies that appear repeatedly in my journals.  I wholeheartedly believe that slow & steady wins the race.

Thank you to everyone who spends time here with me, whether it's a little or a lot.  Thank you to everyone who drops a comment my way.  Those little nuggets of encouragement and praise make me smile from ear to ear and help keep me going no matter the obstacle.  I hope that this space provides smiles and inspiration in return.  Here's to seven years and however many more are meant to be!

10 comments:

Françoise said...

Congratulations on your slow and beautiful blog!

girlunwinding said...

Sweet!! I love it.
~Dawn

healinghaven said...

Your slow is someone else's fast. Keep on at the pace you are comfortable with.

deniz feneri/ lighthouse said...

I have come across your blog just a month ago.But it sure does inspire me.So whether slow or fast blogging steadily makes the difference.I am from Turkey. If you did not share your creativity through this virtual space, i would have never known you or your art.A big thank you and hope you continue blogging.Best...

Connie Rose said...

Congrats on 7 years, Michelle -- that's quite a feat. You have 2 years on me. Your posts are always inspiring, creatively as well as spiritually. So glad to be connected with you. xo

Jennifer Shelby said...

Happy blog-birthday! Thanks for all the inspiration and making the blogging world a prettier place.
I also wanted to tell you that whenever my 16-month-old daughter sees your banner with the three gorgeous owls pop up on my laptop screen she squeals with delight - she loves them!

Kimkarlene said...

Hi Michelle... I want you know that I have only followed you for a few months... but your blog is one that I look forward too... I watch for its arrive and it is one that I select to read first. Congratulations on your milestone .... your content is superb!!

Marrianna said...

I'm going to copy that Chinese proverb and use it. I live all the color in today's artwork great job.

jeri said...

Congrats on your sticking with it. I am certainly glad you did. Seeing your email during the
work day is a treat. I have taken up the challenge of creating more of my artwork to use in my mixed media and your encouragement has been a big help. Wishing good health!

theurbanwolfwoman said...

Thank you for your YOU-Ness, Your Unique-ness has so inspired me and the quote/proverb gave me pause, happy tears and more. Love your site...had discovered it months ago, laptop died, and now I find you again...I'm very glad. Happy Blogger Birthday..you are awesome...!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...