Thursday, May 30, 2013

List-making Once Again

I'm beginning to move away from journaling tomes, those with a seemingly endless sea of blank pages demanding attention.  Instead, I am turning towards shorter term, limited focus journals and artist books.  After 13 years of journaling, I often feel like I am just tilling the same field and yielding similiar results.  I want to be challenged and I want to explore new territory a little bit at a time.  And, perhaps more importantly, I want to finish off some small projects that have fallen by the wayside. 

One such unfinished project is my List journal, inspired a while back by a joint venture between ihanna and Tammy of Daisy Yellow.  Here's a couple more pages from my particular list journal, detailing "Odd Things I Collect" and "Jobs I've Had."  

To see previous pages posted from this mini-journal, click here and here as well as here and here.  Now you're caught up too!

5 comments:

girlunwinding said...

Love how pretty and bold your pages are. That is a good way to keep a "kind" of journal, lists. I like lists I just don't make them. Something to think about for my own journal journeys. Maybe something for icad. I am still not sure how I want to proceed with it this year but ideas are bubbling. 2 more days!
~Dawn

Connie Rose said...

All wonderful pages. I just love your journaling style.

Trece said...

I Love the list book, and the African quote is one I shall appropriate! I think maybe I will use a few pages in my Smashbook to make some lists; you made it look so fun!

Leone said...

I really like this idea. I have difficulty with daily art journals because I feel like my life is so boring there's nothing to write about. I also like the idea of a smaller journal with not so many pages in it. I love your blog and have been following it for a while now but haven't left any comments before now. Your art is so much fun.

Mary Walker said...

A listing journal sounds like fun

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...