Friday, May 3, 2013

Link Love for the First Week in May

The Link Love mission, initiated by the delightfully inventive Tammy at Daisy Yellow, is continuing for May so here are my links for this week.  Treat yourself and give them a click!

I adore all the color and pattern inspiration in this post from the afore-mentioned Daisy Yellow...

Natasha has been focusing on painting stones in her journal.  Lovely, inspiring idea!

This is an older post from the wildly creative Alisa Burke but it speaks to my monster-lovin' heart!

This a Flickr set I peruse repeatedly.  An absolutely awesome artist's book!

A recent post from Judy Wise bursting at the seams with sketching inspiration!

5 comments:

  1. I love the link love - it's how I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining the crew on the link-love mission. You have a knack for finding interesting sites to peruse, and so I shall go investigate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!! I am very honoured to be mentioned in such company. I saw the Judy Wise post...oh my gosh, how incredible is her work. I bet her journals are amazing to behold in person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aahhh... I am a Judy Wise fan but had not visited her blog for a while... thanks for the link to her beautiful sketches! HAve a bright and happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love seeing Natasha's site showing up on the sharing lists.

    I always love your sharing ... that Judy Wise post is just what I need today.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking a moment to comment! If you would like a response to a specific question, you are welcome to email me directly at lostcoastpost@suddenlink.net

Thank you again for the time you've spent here. Most sincerely, Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...