Friday, May 31, 2013

Another List and a Change in Posting Frequency

Here's another page from my List journal...sometimes, it takes a little bit of thought to come up with unique visual ways to present a list of information...

Today's my last day of art teaching for the 2012-2013 school year...WhooHoo!  Next week, I'm putting my blog on what I'll call "the summer schedule" as I drop to publishing just three days a week.  Sometimes, if I have enough material and time, I'll do more than that but for now, I'm going to commit to posts on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.  I need a little break from the self-imposed relentless (but prolific) publishing schedule so I can dream up new things to blog about and so I can just enjoy my summer break.

I will be continuing the Watercolor Wednesday series as soon as I can think up new topics (suggestions are always welcome) and I'll be posting throughout the summer about my participation in this year's Index-Card-a-Day challenge as well as my 365 Characters in 2013 project (which is currently experiencing a bit of a lull.)  As always, if you, my lovely and faithful audience, have any thoughts on future blog topics, please let me know in the comments. 

2 comments:

healinghaven said...

I've been enjoying your cretive way of doing lists of various topics.

Jennifer Shelby said...

I don't blame you one bit for slowing down - that's what summer's for! Enjoy every second of it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...