Thursday, May 16, 2013

A Gleaming Taper's Light

Owls are the critter of the week for me it seems.  I am getting close to finishing my "Unexpected Convergences" journal (for shots of all the pages in this journal, go to this set in my Flickr portfolio.)  While I've loved working on this journal, I'll be thrilled when it is finished as I've had about all I can take of journal projects that seem to go on forever.  I like that sense of accomplishment when a journal is complete and I am tired of all the journals on my shelves that are only three-quarters of the way done.  I have half a mind to rip out all the remaining blank pages and call it good.  I won't do that, of course, but the idea is tempting. 

7 comments:

bluegiraffe (Sherry) said...

Michelle, I just adore your journal pages! Your art and style are so unique. An inspiration!

Adrienne Smith said...

I love your owls. They are fantastic, so full of personality, and color! <3

Kate Robertson said...

I love seeing the owls you have been doing. It makes me want to try some of my own.

Kate

Alice said...

i am going to go look at your flickr, but i wanted to say first that i have enjoyed following your journal posts. your owls are my favorite! i have been honoring your 'no pinning' request, but it is really hard cause these little guys are so cute!!! i hope you have a great weekend :)

Melanie said...

Another lovely page. Love the owl.
Liefs, Melanie

carol said...

I like the letters stamped on this, can you tell me more about them and where to get them?

Michelle Reuss said...

This is an alphabet designed by Brenda Walton for the company All Night Media. I got it years ago and it probably isn't available any more. However, sometimes you can get lucky on Ebay or Etsy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...