Friday, April 5, 2013

Monsters, Monsters Everywhere! (And Share the Link Love Week 1)

"The Village Menace"
This has definitely been the Year of the Monster for me.  I've completed 127 creatures and critters so far this year in my quest to create 365 characters in 2013.  Just 238 to go!  Fortunately, I am constantly inspired by various storylines floating 'round my head and new creatures are emerging faster than I can render them.  Fiddlestick Hollow is a very crowded place indeed!

I'd also like to support Tammy at Daisy Yellow in her campaign to bring back fun to blogging by participating in her Share the Link Love for the month of April.  Here's some recent links I found very inspiring:

Teesha Moore's reminder to listen to your intution...

Ellen honors her mandala instructor with beauty and grace...

Tammy blows the word "doodle" out of the water in a riot of color and pattern... 

Meet the magical monster horde of Delphine Durand...

Hanna shares her sweet little scrap notebook...
 

9 comments:

Marit said...

I LOVE to see all your monsters... these one are again wonderful! Love to see you collaborating with Tammy's 'share the link love' too!

gypsy said...

Michelle, Yes! Another brave creative soul joins the mission. I love your monsters and your 365 project. How lovely that our creative paths are often crossing!

Melanie said...

Sweet monster...
Liefs, Melanie

Jennifer Shelby said...

these creatures are amazing! I am definitely following you to see more - and thanks for the follow by email by option (my fave). Found you through Girlunwinding

Kate Robertson said...

I have been reading your posts for about a week now and wanted to share that I have really loved the, Your stories and creature drawings are fabulous. I hope you are planning a book someday.

Kate

linda (dots n doodles) said...

Your monsters are so much fun and all have such individual characters. Let them keep coming.

iHanna said...

Thanks for the mention and link love Michelle! Great links, esp like the monster site. I understand monsters can be very inspiring as I see them gather around your sketchbook and art journal! :-)

Have a great weekend!

spirituncaged said...

Great Links!

BTW, couldn't comment on your name change post but I did something similar recently. When I relaunched my blog/site, I launched as Cynthia Lee which is just my first and middle name. It felt important to me to identify only with myself. Not my husband's name or my father's name.

Thanks for sharing.

Natasha said...

I am enjoying these monsters. Love the links you shared. I am going to go exploring!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...