Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Homemade Collage Sheets

When I'm in the mood for cut and paste, my very favorite project is to make my own collage sheets.  I've made sheets of Zetti hats, borders, tags, and in this past week, journal circles and numbers.  Just for fun, I give all the sheets silly titles such as "Border Patrol" and "Tag! You're It!"  Once the master is created, I simply take it to Staples and run off color copies.  Presto!  Homemade collage sheets!  When I need collage material for my journal pages, I just grab a folder full of my collage sheets and cut and paste once again!  This guarantees no copyright entanglements and compared to purchasing premade sheets online, it's super cheap!   

12 comments:

Andria said...

Great idea! I love those circles.

mjk said...

these are just great. ready and waiting for you to use. great idea. tfs

Maria Ontiveros said...

I do this with my photography but hadn't thought about doing it for art elements. What a great idea!
Happy GIT!
Rinda

Connie Rose said...

What a fabulous idea!

Lynn Fisher said...

Awesome idea...I have done that with old journal pages...now I want to make my own graphics, thanks!
Lynn

tangledpen said...

That's awesome! I love that you give your sheets names - sweet :)
GIT, that's where I'm coming from ;)

Jennifer Shelby said...

genius!

Susan said...

This is a genius idea! How clever! It makes total sense and I never would have thought of it. :)

storybeader said...

what a great idea! I have thought of taking some of my original journal pages and color copying them too! Glad to know it works well. Great colors! {:-D

Deborah Weber said...

What a fun idea - and naming the sheets is delightful.

Natasha said...

This is such a genius idea and they came out wonderfully!

iHanna said...

Mmm! Do you ever upload and share? ;-) There are pools of image sheets of flickr for just that purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...