Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Better Late than Never - Glue it Tuesday Week 3

Let's pretend, just for a moment, that it's Tuesday so that it can be time, once again for Glue It Tuesday, invented and hosted by the wonderful Aimee of Artsyville.  For this past week, I've been practicing something I'm actually terrible at which is "Less is More."  I'm actually an incurable "More is More" type of person but I thought I'd give the former philosophy a whirl.

I'm not sure how successful these collages are but they didn't take much time and they challenged my overloaded brain to do more with less.  I'm definitely going to try this approach again!

9 comments:

Myfanwy said...

What fun! Mine is definitely less! Layers of collaboration grows over time, and it's just started!

Kim Switzer said...

I really like all the open spaces. They seem like invitations to journaling to me, but that could just be because I love to write as well as to glue things down.

aimee said...

I'm a big fan of more is more too! But less is more is a nice counterbalancing activity and I love what you've done!

Dandelion and Daisy said...

I I love these! Great colors and designs.

Kriebels en Krabbels said...

Love the colors!

girlunwinding said...

Great on painted backgrounds. I like the first one alot. I think it is the bold colors that do it for me :-)
~Dawn

My name is Erika. said...

Like your page. The assorted items are interesting and you're layout really catches my eye. A great way to sue up scrap too, I can image.

Rossie said...

I love your collages. Great colours.

clare said...

i really love your collaged pages, such vibrant colours. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...