Thursday, March 21, 2013

Listen to Your Guide

This little one seems a bit perplexed or annoyed to me but I like the way her hair turned out; in fact, you'll see that hairstyle in another piece at a later date.  Most of the border is made up of pieces of photocopied journal pages.  It is a technique I love using so much that copies have become my largest supply expense in recent months.  My pages are typically busy and heavily-layered so using bits of those old pages in new pages helps adds that energy and complexity without all the work. 

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Another lovley peace of art.
Liefs, Melanie

Mf Ragons said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mf Ragons said...

I like your work, but also your comments they are very interresting (sorry for my English)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...