Monday, March 25, 2013

It's About to Get a Little Weird...

Happy Monday everyone!  Thank you for taking time today to check in with me and see what's in store this week.

We begin this final week of March 2013 with one last face that I created the week before in a face-painting frenzy.  You might recognize the hairstyle and the crown, both of which I nabbed from previous portraits.  I really like this face: she's delicate yet strong and all the features seem in the right place and proportion.  

She's pretty, no?!  If nothing else, she is colorful, carefully rendered, calm.  Well, that's all about to change because last week, I went a bit wild and ditched my usual modus operandi in favor of black gesso, slightly creepy characters, and a more intuitive working style.  Beginning tomorrow, we're going to start peeking in the shadows of Lost Coast Post and see what's lurking there.  Hang on!  It might be a bumpy ride...

1 comments:

Melanie said...

Yes, she is pretty.
Liefs, Melanie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...