Thursday, February 7, 2013

Sun and Rain

As part of my larger effort to generate all my own imagery (as opposed to using magazine cut-outs), I am trying to use more of my own photographs in my journals.  I am not, and never will be, a scrapbooker.  I don't always know what to do to the photo besides just attach it so sometimes it feels sort of awkward to add photos.  However, when I do, I am generally very pleased with the results.  This page seemed to come together quite naturally.  Love it when that happens!

6 comments:

  1. Pretty photo, and perfect on this page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! Love the umbrella!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the lightness of this page. Great photo. Although you depict a rainy day it is not a dark and super dreary one for sure. That is my kind of rainy moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you created here... a great thought. I saw your work at Art Journal Every Day and came for a closer look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. rainbows are always something to cheer you up...and art too. Great page!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking a moment to comment! If you would like a response to a specific question, you are welcome to email me directly at lostcoastpost@suddenlink.net

Thank you again for the time you've spent here. Most sincerely, Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...