Tuesday, February 26, 2013

In Silence

Just as I like photocopying old journal pages to use in future pages, I like photographing bits of my paintings and reintroducing the images into my journals.  The photo featured on this page is a small portion of a work from 2007.  All in all, this is sort of an odd page.  Once I had all the images in place, I felt it said all I wanted to say.  In fact, I felt that the addition of journaling or a quote would actually be counter to the idea of sitting in silence and contemplating the universe so I left the page alone.  Sometimes, just sometimes, less is more.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, love it. And thanks for the tip.
    Liefs, Melanie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking a moment to comment! If you would like a response to a specific question, you are welcome to email me directly at lostcoastpost@suddenlink.net

Thank you again for the time you've spent here. Most sincerely, Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...