Monday, February 25, 2013

A Lion Sleeps

As happens frequently for me, once I completed this page's background, it took days worth of staring blankly at the page before an idea came to mind of how to finish.  Increasingly, I am turning to my own photographs as focal images for my journal pages but I am still in the beginning stages of figuring out how to integrate the photos into the background; I am not a scrapbooker so working with photos feels foreign and a bit awkward.  Still, I like the effect and as per usual, I will continue to experiment until I find a style and/or technique that suits me. 

1 comment:

  1. Love the Liberty crown! Nice touch...he is king of the jungle.... ~hugs~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking a moment to comment! If you would like a response to a specific question, you are welcome to email me directly at lostcoastpost@suddenlink.net

Thank you again for the time you've spent here. Most sincerely, Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...