Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Meet Calvin Coon

Time is getting away from me a little bit this week with some important deadlines arising and seemingly endless (and most definitely annoying) building repairs stealing my peace & quiet.  Nonetheless, I am plowing forward so in the interest of continuing to do better with posting, here's another journal page from the "World Within" journal.  I'm also using it as an entry in this week's "Animal Magic" theme over at the Three Muses challenge blog, a wonderful spot I've been away from for far too long.  I really tried hard on this one to get the fabric patterning and shadowing just right.  Lots of ideas for how to use this illustration style are swirling about...


7 comments:

  1. Sooooo lovely and cuuuuute dear Michelle!
    I love M. Coon very much! :)
    I love your blog, your artful universe, your colors, your fantasy...
    Well, I'm happy to meet you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Calvin is awesome--love his attitude! The layers are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation and so much to see, love all amazing details of your design.
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous colors- a delight to the eye and full of charm - love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely journal page containing so many different elements. I love pages like this

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a fabulous piece! I love Calvin Coon! We get so many of his brothers and sisters around our house.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to see you back, especially with this splendiferous and scrumdidlyumptious journal piece.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking a moment to comment! If you would like a response to a specific question, you are welcome to email me directly at lostcoastpost@suddenlink.net

Thank you again for the time you've spent here. Most sincerely, Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...