Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Revisiting My World Within

This particular journal, titled "My World Within" and housed as individual pages in a three-ring binder, is one I return to periodically.  In essence, the characters found on these pages act as visual stand-ins for some emotion, thought, or event I am processing internally.  The lengthy process of creating these pages (sometimes as long as two weeks) is one I find soothing and invigorating all at once.  You can find other pages from this journal here at my Flickr photostream.

4 comments:

  1. I love this colorful page, but what you wrote...wow...I'm not sure how to put into words how that has so powerfully affected me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty lizard page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous!ANd I love: "I want to shed the dark and shine bright." Amen to that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking a moment to comment! If you would like a response to a specific question, you are welcome to email me directly at lostcoastpost@suddenlink.net

Thank you again for the time you've spent here. Most sincerely, Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...