Monday, August 13, 2012

Bunny, Bunny, Frog

Three more small canvases completed for the Out of the Journal challenge and my upcoming show which is now titled "The Motley Menagerie."  (I love middle-of-the-night naming brainstorms!)  I am so excited by this theme that I'm almost 100% sure that my October 2013 show will carry this title as well.

I'm branching out and away (at least here & there) from my "all brights, all the time" palette and playing around in neutrals.  A more subdued color path suits certain animals better than my traditional color choices.

As you can imagine, I'm busy, busy, busy with show prep and now lesson planning for the upcoming school year so please forgive me if I'm scarce here at Lost Coast Post and my alter ego, Fiddlestick Hollow.  There's precious little time left before the fall insanity begins so I am trying to make the most of every possible minute.

4 comments:

  1. Cute stuff, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these canvasses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely - great colours and patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic love them. X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking a moment to comment! If you would like a response to a specific question, you are welcome to email me directly at lostcoastpost@suddenlink.net

Thank you again for the time you've spent here. Most sincerely, Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...