Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Build Your Stash with My Destash: My Etsy Shop Comes Back to Life

I've been taking a cold, hard look at the stuff surrounding (and often suffocating) me.  It is simply time to get rid of supplies I just don't use; the process of destashing has begun!  Things are going to start rolling out of my studio and into my Etsy shop little by little over the next couple of weeks.

Today I listed three lots of gently loved commercial rubber stamps at my Etsy shop (formerly Hand & Soul Studios now renamed Lost Coast Post.  Since I originally collected images for specific themes, I decided to sell the stamps as collections.  The first three collections listed are "Fashion Statement," "Orient Express," and "Secret Garden" containing 23, 18, and 40 stamps respectively.

Each collection features background images and focal/accent images with some quote stamps thrown in as appropriate.  My destash is your stash-building opportunity!  There's more to come as I dig deeper and make decisions about what I might use for future projects and what I will probably continue to just stash away.  The "just stash it away" stuff has to go!

Wood-mounted rubber stamps are heavy so I'll be mailing these domestically only in a USPS medium flat rate box with delivery confirmation included in the listed shipping price.  (If you live outside the U.S. and are willing to bear the cost & risk of shipping these overseas, please send me an email.)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...