Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sunday Check-In: ICAD #49-52

Here's my latest batch of index cards as this challenge moves into its final days.  I continue to rely heavily on rubber stamps images to get me through the last few cards.  I haven't used these stamps in years so digging through my stash is like going shopping in my own studio and I sort of like that!  Just nine more days!  Unbelievable!


I'll probably take a big break from index cards after July 31 simply because I need to lean into the last month of summer vacation and get a ton of work done.  I have another art show to hang in October and lesson plans to develop for the new school year.  If I thought I was going to be able to take a breather this summer, I was sorely mistaken...

3 comments:

  1. wow they are all fabulous Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards!!! I especially like the one with the fish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like these cards very, very much! It's so fun to create art on a smaller scale...less space is less intimidating, and individual pieces come together more quickly! Also, each card can take on its own style and be very distinct from all the rest.

    This summer I'm currently working on a series of small collaged cards commemorating the lives of my ancestors. Come by anytime and check them out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking a moment to comment! If you would like a response to a specific question, you are welcome to email me directly at lostcoastpost@suddenlink.net

Thank you again for the time you've spent here. Most sincerely, Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...