Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sunday Check-In: ICAD #42-45

This post is going live a bit late this Sunday, July 15, because this morning I was four cards behind.  I've been losing a lot of time to migraines; that's nothing new so I just resume art-making when the headache storm abates.  To make catching up a bit easier, I worked in a series and in assembly line fashion.  I unearthed these rubber stamp sayings in a quest for stuff to destash and sell in my online shop.  I haven't used these particular stamps in years but as soon as I found them, I wanted to use them a couple more times before I sell them.  Viola! Since these stamps look like they belong together, I instantly envisioned an index card set.

After this challenge concludes, I'll use these index cards on journal pages for an instant visual element.  I can further embellish these cards or leave them as is; I can use them whole or in pieces.  However I utilize them, it will be nice to have these cards handy on a future day when I want to journal but I'm not up to an intense & lengthy studio session.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful backgrounds on these cards, and I'm a big fan of positive messages. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking a moment to comment! If you would like a response to a specific question, you are welcome to email me directly at lostcoastpost@suddenlink.net

Thank you again for the time you've spent here. Most sincerely, Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...