Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Mid-Week Check-In: ICAD #46-48

Not too many more of these Index-Card-a-Day check-ins to go!  Here's my cards for Monday July 16 through Wednesday July 18 (aka cards #46-48).  After a bit of a inspiration slump and a few icky health days, the cards are coming easier and I think I'll be able to finish strong.

I've been digging through my collection of unused rubber stamps and that's helping to generate new ideas for cards.  I have index card backgrounds prepped for the remainder of the challenge so I'll be able to just pull a card and begin working.  It is quite nice to see (finally) that my stack of finished cards is larger than that of my unfinished cards!

I also wanted to say thank you again for all the lovely comments, both here at LCP and over at my Flickr gallery!  Couldn't have made it this far without you!

7 comments:

  1. These are pretty...I especially like that last one. I like the idea of prepping backgrounds. I am thinking of continuing the challenge past this month, and I might try prepared backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these cards! Your mandala is great and I like how you've placed it slightly off-centre - somehow it gives the card a somewhat looser, more informal look. The other two are also lovely. The balloon in the third card is fun and I like how the quotes fit with the images on the cards. I also appreciate your use of graph paper cards rather than lined or plain ones, since I really love the look of the graph peeking through the images and curved lines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just spent time with your ICADs. They are beautiful - so inventive. The colors, rubber stamps, sentiments - all a feast for my hungry eyes. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I've seen your blog before... I love your banner up top, it's lovely! I like the hot air balloon card. You have a great style :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these cards, especially the middle one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great set of cards! The mandala on your first card is especially fabulous. Your lines are loose and free so it almost floats. Thank you for playing along, for working so hard to complete the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful cards...excellent idea to prep the backgrounds, and the stamping images and phrases you've put together are fun combinations.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking a moment to comment! If you would like a response to a specific question, you are welcome to email me directly at lostcoastpost@suddenlink.net

Thank you again for the time you've spent here. Most sincerely, Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...