Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Taming a Lion & Taking a Breath

After I finished up art teaching for the summer on May 25, I encountered a ferocious lion while packing for my Summer Studio Safari.  Well...OK...he's really a Bear but let's not quibble over details.  That and a week or two of migraines will get you a delay in our departure.  Apparently, I underestimated the amount of downtime I would need once my students had been released back into the wild.

So while I gather my wits about me and take a deep breath...or two...or three...I'm going to resume posting gradually.  Once I build up some momentum, we'll start adventuring 'round the studio, hunting for new inspiration in old surroundings.  In the meantime, I'll be replaying last summer's blog series and whipping up some fresh posts on a wide variety of topics: Daisy Yellow's "Index-Card-a-Day" challenge, my recent journaling, a [hopefully] soon-to-be restocked Etsy shop, what's on the easel in anticipation of another big show scheduled for October and more!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...