Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sunday Check-In: ICAD 7-10

As promised, here's my second weekly check-in for Daisy Yellow's "Index-Card-a-Day" challenge (lovingly known around the Interwebs as ICAD).  My favorite card in this group is the contour drawing of my camera...so simple but also relaxed and fun!  I may have to do more of those!  The "Be Joyful" card comes in a close second as it really comes together for me in terms of design.  I also like using bits of photographs I've taken; that's something I'm striving to do more of in my journals as well.

I also wanted to be sure to shout out a big thank you to everyone for their sweet comments here and at my Flickr photostream regarding my index cards! Your encouragement is invaluable, especially when I think about how many cards I have to go! Staying a couple of cards ahead is the only way I'm going to make it through to July 31!

I'll post another ICAD check-in on Wednesday featuring Monday through Wednesday's cards...

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya...it's not easy to keep making the cards is it? We all need all the cheering we can get. I for one hope you keep on keeping on because i love seeing what you've come up with for your cards.

    sweetlimes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they are quite wonderful, but I love the scissors. xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking a moment to comment! If you would like a response to a specific question, you are welcome to email me directly at lostcoastpost@suddenlink.net

Thank you again for the time you've spent here. Most sincerely, Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...